If you are coming from any other country that uses a different voltage, such as most European countries, you should bring a converter that is compatible with 110 voltage.

If you are bringing an item that requires 3 prongs, you may want to consider bringing a 2 prong converter.


Frequently Asked Questions Index Page

Similar Topics

What should I pack for my vacation?

Will I need an adaptor for my electronics?


Unsure of what to do? Let us make you a free custom trip plan!