Are you the kind who wants to do it all? You will definitely be making the most of your vacation time by choosing this multiple package of adventure activities located at one beautiful Arenal rainforest location, one of Costa Rica´s top vacation destinations. The Club del Rio Multi-Adventure Package offers the chance to multi-task your fun and will undoubtedly provide one of your most memorable experiences of Costa Rica!
Located at The Springs Resort, a massive 165 acres of jungle, hot springs, horse trails, and wildlife with the beautiful Rio Arenal running through it, Club del Rio invites you to participate in some of Costa Rica´s most popular adventure and nature activities. You´ll choose your combo and enjoy several exciting rainforest activities all in one day! The Rio Arenal, seldom visited by participants other than on this tour, provides a truly magical river experience.
Depending on your hotel´s location, you will be picked up or meet at The Springs Resort. After checking in, a shuttle will take you to the Club del Rio headquarters down by the river.
The Club del Rio Adventure Pass includes access to thermal river pools, hiking trails, the Jungle Cat and Wildlife Sanctuary, a Costa Rican style lunch, plus your choice of two of the following activities: River Tubing or an Inflatable Kayak journey down the Rio Arenal, Horseback Riding, Guided Wildlife Sanctuary Tour, Guided Nature Tour or the Climbing Wall and Ropes Challenge.
The Kayaking and Tubing tours on Rio Arenal, normally a Class 1 and Class 11 river, are typically slower paced, but seasonal rains may cause the river to rise and be more exciting at times! The Horseback Riding trails will take you through the jungle and along the river. The Guided Nature Tour, in the same area, can yield sightings of monkeys, sloths, tourcans, iguanas, and more. The Wildlife Sanctuary Tour will introduce you to the stories of the animals no longer able to live safely in the wild. The man made Climbing Wall and Ropes Course will provide a good workout in amazing surroundings.
Lunch is served at the Club Rio Restaurant. The open air restaurant, located next to Rio Arenal, provides a great river view while dining on authentic Costa Rican cuisine.
The Multi-Adventure Package typically takes approximately 5 to 7 hours. Admission, lunch, hot spring access, and visiting the wildlife sanctuary on your own are all included in addition to your preferred tour combination. This is a great way to immerse yourself in the immense beauty of Costa Rica´s amazing rainforest. Transportation from hotels found on the main road leading to The Springs from downtown La Fortuna will be provided. For other area hotels, transportation can be arranged for an extra cost.
9:00 AM Schedule
- A) Inflatable River Kayaking - Minimum age required 12 years old (available only at 09:00 am)
- B) Guided Nature Tour (available only at 09:00 am)
- Plus one other activity of your choice
11:00 AM Schedule
- C) River Tubing - Minimum age required 8 years old.
- D) Horseback Riding - Minimum age required 5 years old.
- E) Wildlife Sanctuary Tourr
- F) Climbing Wall and Ropes Challenge - Minimum age required 7 years old.
12:30 PM Schedule
- 1) Lunch 12:30 pm, Tubing 2:30 pm, Wildlife Tour 4pm, Hot Springs until 6pm. Minimum age required 8 years old.
- 2) Lunch 12:30 pm, Wildlife Tour 2:00pm, Horseback Ride 3pm, Hot Springs until 6pm. Minimum age required 5 years old.
- 3) Lunch 12:30 pm, Rock Wall & Ropes 2pm, Wildlife Tour 3pm, Hot Springs until 6pm. Minimum age required 7 years old.
- Visit the scenic Rio Arenal
- Hike through the jungle
- Access to hot springs
- Your choice of two amazing guided tours